How to apply?
Applicants with Italian qualifications who meet the admission requirements must book their admission interview, in the time periods specified below, on my.unito at “Iscrizioni/Test di valutazione” on the red horizontal menu.
The admission interview will be held in English and aims to verify academic and language requirements.
Applicants must send their transcript of records and language certification (issiued in the last 3 years), at least 5 days before the interview to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the pandemic the admission interviews will be held by the ELS Admissions Commission (professors Oddenino, Mola and Montaldo) via conference call (webex platform ->here you can find some information) or in presence if possible on the dates below:
- 9 September 2020 at 11 am
- 14 October 2020 at 3 pm
- 25 November 2020 at 11 am
The admission procedure is as follows:
Application online: 27/07 (from 9.30 am) – 31/08/2020 (within 12 am)
Interview: 09/09/2020 | 11 am,
Application online: 14/09 (from 9.30 am) – 5/10/2020 (within 12 am)
Interview: 14/10/2020 | 3 pm,
Application online: 19/10 (from 9.30 am) – 16/11/2020 (within 12 am)
Interview: 25/11/2020 | 11 am,
Applicants who pass the admission interview may enroll online, from the dates given above, on my.unito, by clicking on “Iscrizioni/Immatricolazione” on the red horizontal menu.
For more information, please check UniTO Enrollment Procedure.
- If you have never studied at the University of Turin, you have to log in and fill in the registration form before booking the admission interview.
- If you have not graduated by September, you may book an admission interview, but you may not enroll until have sent your certification to email@example.com. The deadline for sending the documentation will be available soon.
- If you do not fulfill the admission requirements, you may book an admission interview, but you may not enroll if you do not send the required certification to firstname.lastname@example.org. You must send the documentation at least 5 days before the enrollment deadline.
- If you need to cancel your booking for an admission interview, please send an email to email@example.com.
Students with qualifications issued by a non-Italian high school or university and international students must apply through the Apply@UniTo procedure.
Applications will be evaluated by the Admissions Commission on the basis of the applicant’s CV and a subsequent video interview.
The related page provides an overview of the application process with information about each stage. Please read the information regarding documents required and deadlines carefully, and follow the instructions given.