How to apply?
Applicants with Italian qualifications who meet the admission requirements must book their admission interview, in the time periods specified below, on MyUnito at “Pre-iscrizione ai corsi ad accesso libero” on the red horizontal menu.
The admission interview will be held in English and aims at verifying the adequacy of the candidates’ personal preparation as well as the academic and language requirements.
To complete the on-line application procedure, applicants must upload their transcript of records, language certification and identity document.
Admission interviews will be held by the ELS Admissions Commission (professors Oddenino, Montaldo and Mola) in the Meeting Room, block D2, 2nd floor, Campus Einaudi on the dates below:
- 13 September 2023 at 9.30 am
- 18 October 2023 at 9.30 am
- 29 November 2023 at 9.30 am
Applicants who face one of the conditions established by the University of Torino can request to take the admission interview online. To this purpose, they need to write an email to email@example.com and to firstname.lastname@example.org and they must self-certify their condition, at least within the day before the date of the interview.
A few days before the date of the interview, all applicants who successfully completed the booking procedure will receive further information by email.
The admission procedure is set up as follows:
Application online: 26/06 (from 9.30 am) – 04/09/2023 (within 12 noon)
Application online: 18/09 (from 9.30 am) – 09/10/2023 (within 12 noon)
Application online: 23/10 (from 9.30 am) – 20/11/2023 (within 12 noon)
Applicants who pass the admission interview will receive an e-mail informing on the date from which they will be able to enrol online, on my.unito, by clicking on “Iscrizioni/Immatricolazione” on the red horizontal menu.
For further information, please check UniTO Enrollment Procedure.
If you have never studied at the University of Turin, you must log in and fill in the registration form before booking the admission interview.
As it is not possible to enrol in a second cycle degree program if not already graduated or without meeting all the admission requirements:
- If you have not graduated by September yet, you may book an admission interview, but you cannot enrol until you have submitted your degree certificate to email@example.com. The document must be sent at least 5 working days before the enrolment deadline;
- If you do not fulfil the admission requirements, you may book an admission interview, but you’ll be allowed to enrol only upon demonstrating that you have acquired the missing CFU (ECTS credits). To this purpose, you have to send the relevant certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org.The document must be sent at least 5 working days before the enrolment deadline.
If you need to cancel your booking for an admission interview, please send an email to:
Information on the enrolment procedure and the deadlines will be available on the University website
Students with qualifications issued by a non-Italian high school or university and international students must apply through the Apply@UniTo procedure.
Applications will be evaluated by the Admissions Commission on the basis of the applicant’s CV and a subsequent video interview.
The related page provides an overview of the application process with information about each stage. Please read the information regarding documents required and deadlines carefully, and follow the instructions given.